WHERE IS MY MIND!

HAVE YOU EVER FAILED?

No, not in a test but in a test... 

Wait, I’m no confusing you!

HAVE YOU EVER LOST YOUR MIND?

Not in your day-to-day life but in your day-to-day life...

Wait, I’m no blabbering to you!

HAVE YOU EVER FELT TRAPPED IN YOUR LIFE?

This means living your life without you living your life, JUST EXISTING!

YES! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS ONLY.

Talk... What do I talk...? I don’t know what to talk... I am an empty vessel. I am just a tool without any meaning, without any personal calling. No, I know my personal calling and I was not born accidentally I have a meaning in this world. Even though I know my personal calling and I cannot live up to that. I didn’t like my personal calling; I just want to enjoy all the pleasures of this life - this world. No, I like my personal calling deep from my heart and I am not here to enjoy the pleasures of this world... I’m here to win this world. What is setting me back, me and myself. No, not me and myself – it is the guilt conscience. Ahhh! I am shivering! Ahhh! I feel anxious! Ahhh! Where is my motivation going...? I was motivated and I was committed to my personal calling, what happened to me now!!! I am crazy now; I am not living up to the commitment and motivation. Yes, I have no motivation – I lack it. I am doing the things that I don’t want to do. I am living a life of hypocrisy! I am completely obtuse to my own principles! I am a walking contradiction! 

I AM S0 TRAPPED!!!

Hereafter, how can I feel responsible to anything? There are so many responsibilities kept on my shoulder and I am completely distracted. I miss myself; I lost interest in anything and everything, my life itself not interesting and dry. I am losing myself slowly and sometimes to its peak. Inner-fight is going on happening within me and it looks like I am winning it but every time I am loosing it. I am so possessed.

INNER-FIGHT!!!

It is not designed by me; it is designed for me by someone else. To trap me, to lead me into a rabbit-hole, to posses me, to obsess me in the desires of this world, to put me into a box, to give me a false alarm, to bury me in sorrow and distress, to make me feel ashamed.

On the other hand it is to prove...


Whoevers whateverly,

NOBODY

Comments

Popular Posts